- Exceptional growth with contributions from all four segments
- Expenditure in research and development amounted to 15% of revenue
- Around 43,000 employees globally, up 11% on the prior year
- Around 3.5 billion euros in investments in infrastructure planned for the next 5 yearsworldwide - around 3 billion of which to be invested in Germany
- Transformation into a data- and process-driven organization
The ZEISS Group was able to continue its dynamic revenue growth with a growth rate at the very high level of the prior year. In fiscal year 2022/23 (reporting date: 30 September 2023), revenue rose to over 10 billion euros for the first time in the company's history (prior year: 8.8 billion euros, up 15%). Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) were also up on the previous year at 1.7 billion euros (prior year:1.6 billion euros).
All four segments of the ZEISS Group contributed to this growth despite the challenging market environment. "We can look back on another very successful fiscal year. To be able to continue this dynamic growth path in the future, we need to set the right course now. We are doing this by investing huge sums in our further development," said Dr. Karl Lamprecht, President and CEO of ZEISS. "Our success is based on our distinctive innovative strength. To ensure this continues, we have invested 15% of revenue in research and development, personnel development, and infrastructure – more than ever before.”
NCAM HIRE AND SERVICE
On-Set Facilities (OSF) are Ncam Gold Solution Partners providing production ready Ncam systems hire, sales, and service to productions in the US and Europe. The crews latest credits include hit shows for Apple TV (Silo Season II) and Nat Geo Disney+ (When Sharks Attack 360 Season II). OSF are based in North Wales with Professional Ncam crew supporting studios and productions in LA, Cardiff, Berlin, Madrid, and London.
See OSF website for more information. https://onsetfacilities.com