Greta UE4 Virtual Studio Workstation
£10,650.00 ex. Vat
Virtual studio workstations with duel NVIDIA RTX Titan GPU tuned to your choice of virtual studio software and hardware.
Greta Technical Specification
- Intel i9 8 Core 3.6GHz
- 2x 24GB RTX Titan GPU
- 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 RAM
- 2TB SSD 3500MB/s Read, 2500MB/s Write
- 8K Pro 8 lane PCI I/O capture and playback card
- Platinum 1200W PSU
- Hydro Water Cooled
- OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Full Greta Workstation Product Description
Designed for reliability, speed and developed for use on-set in production critical environments, the Greta with OSFX Bios for UE4 virtual studio workstation is a professional realtime virtual production workstation, optimised for realtime virtual production in Unreal Engine.
Turbo App: App Specific Optimisation for Realtime Applications
OSFX bios applies fan profiles, prioritise network data and optimises GPU / CPU settings at app level, meaning your Greta OSFX Unreal Engine workstation is perfectly optimised for what you’re doing on-set.
4 lane SDI UHD I/O
Optimised for realtime-ray-tracing, realtime animation and realtime on-set VFX and live compositing with up to 8K I/O input and output and integrated native 8k 12G SDI, OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation are production ready workstations for realtime graphics, VR, Virtual Production, film, animation and broadcast productions.
3 year warranty and On-Set Support™
Game engines are at the heart of real-time technologies used across feature films, television, animation, or mixed reality. Armed with a powerful range of OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation creators can produce stunning, immersive VR/AR content fast and efficiently. All OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation come with a 3 year return warranty. On-Set Support is available on annual SLA.
Developed in collaboration with the industry.
Aligned to the latest advances in Unreal Engine and 3D CG software applications and built in collaboration with innovative technology partners, OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation are designed for on-set virtual productions.
Power and reliability out the box.
OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation design has been battle-tested on the front line of cutting-edge virtual productions, and before leaving the OSF UK manufacturing centre each OSFX Unreal Engine Workstation undergoes 24 hours of stress tests for speed, reliability, power and build quality.
OSF Greta Workstations fit up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ for multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, delivering the best performance for realtime game engines, realtime VFX, and offline rendering applications.
OSF Greta Workstation EPU Guidance: All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode — a smart setting that saves energy by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4: Flexible Cooling Controls for Air and Liquid
OSF Greta Workstations have comprehensive control over fans, with an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum — keeping your system whisper-quiet on-set.
OSF Greta Workstation Digi+ Power Control: Precise Digital Power Control
The OSF Greta Workstation Digi+ system delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Memory Enhancements with OptiMem II: Reimagined From the Ground Up
To provide Intel’s latest processors’ unfettered access to memory bandwidth, OSF Greta reimagined motherboard trace routing from the ground up. Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. In addition, to further enhance OSFX Bios headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we’ve employed a highly customised T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signalling.
OSF Greta Workstation Benefits:
• Improved memory stability and compatibility.
• Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages.
• Improved memory frequency margin.
*Tested by using Synopsys HSPICE simulation software.
Cool and Reliable
Designed to tackle compute workloads OSF Greta Workstation has enhanced power delivery for multithreaded processors and an array of controllable headers for liquid loops and air coolers.
Cooler By Design
OSFX Workstation features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever.
M.2 Heatsink: Keep Your SSD Cooler
OSFX Workstation has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures for optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Power Delivery Enhancements
The WS Z390 PRO’s CPU VRM utilises Dr. MOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD and Intel processors demand.
OSF Greta Workstation ProCool Power Connector
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. This lowers impedance, which helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
OSF Greta Workstation Build to Last
SafeSlot: Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot that provides superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-moulding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
• M.2: Speed Up with On-Board M.2 Up to 32Gbps: With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It’s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
• U.2: Join the NVMe Revolution: The revolutionary specification that lets your SSDs scream at top speed. Simply attach your choice of drive and experience data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps — and free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card.
• Intel Optane Memory: Optane Ready: Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by OSF Greta Workstation. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
• USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C: Ultimate-Speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen2 On-Board: With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A™ and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ ports, you’ll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
• USB 3.1 Gen 2 Front Panel Connector: Future-Proof Connectivity: OSFX Workstation front panel USB 3.1 connector.
• ThunderboltEX 3 Card Ready: Experience Blistering Thunderbolt™ 3 Speeds and Any-Way-Up Connectivity: Your OSFX Workstation supports ThunderboltEX 3, an Intel-certified Thunderbolt™ 3 add-on card that enables bi-directional speeds of up to 40Gbps through a single cable. Thunderbolt 3 also supports daisy-chaining up to six devices, has a reversible USB-C connector for USB 3.1 compatibility, and supports USB Power Delivery for fast, high-power charging of up to 36W.
• Intel Ethernet: Faster Data Transfers, Lower CPU Usage: WS Z390 PRO features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel’s LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
• Turbo LAN: Network-Optimisation Software for Customisable Packet Prioritisation: Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
OSFX Workstation Intel Z390 Chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
The Realtime Machine™ motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features•
Quad-GPU Supports: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.