RT1 Realtime Machine Virtual Production PC
£5,999.00 Inc VAT
- Optimised for UE4 / Unity
- Quad-GPU support
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- 24 hour pre delivery stress testing
- On-Set Support Available
RT1 System Specification
Intel i7 6 Core 3.6GHz
2x RTX 2080 Ti GPU
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 RAM
2TB SSD 3500MB/s Read, 2500MB/s Write
8K Pro 8 lane PCI I/O capture and playback card
Platinum 1200W PSU
Hydro Water Cooled
OS Microsoft Windows 64bit installed
£5999 inc VAT
£4999.17 ex VAT
Developed for use on-set the RT1 Realtime Machine™ is a professional duel NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti powered realtime media production workstation that is optimised for realtime VFX 2D/3D/VR/AR productions.
Optimised for realtime-ray-tracing, realtime animation and realtime on-set VFX and live compositing with up to 8K I/O input and output and integrated native 8k 12G SDI, Realtime Machines™ are production ready workstations for realtime graphics, VR, Virtual Production, film, animation and broadcast productions.
3 year warranty and On-Set Support™.
Game engines are at the heart of real-time technologies used across feature films, television, animation, or mixed reality worldwide. Armed with a powerful range of Realtime Machines™ creators can produce stunning, immersive content fast and efficiently.
Developed in collaboration with the industry.
Aligned to the latest advances in Unreal Engine, Unity 3D and leading 2D and 3D CG software applications and built in collaboration with innovative technology partners, Realtime Machines™ are complete on-set virtual production workstations.
Power and reliability out the box.
Each Realtime Machine™ design has been battle-tested on the front line of cutting-edge virtual productions, and before leaving the OSF UK manufacturing centre every Realtime Machine™ undergoes 24 hours of stress tests for speed, reliability, power and build quality. Stability is everything on-set, and so all Realtime Machines™ GPU and CPU specifications are given as the minimum specified by the GPU / CPU manufactures. Realtime Machines™ can be overclocked as required in lines with OSF guidelines.
Realtime Machine™ with AI Overclocking, quad-GPU support, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C and front-panel connectors. Designed for realtime workloads, Realtime Machines™ blends tremendous GPU performance, comprehensive tuning options, and robust connectivity for digital content creators.
Realtime Machines™ fit up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ for multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, delivering the best performance for realtime game engines, realtime VFX, and offline rendering applications.
Tune It Your Way
Realtime Machines™ simplify CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility.
Realtime Machine™ AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system.
CPU Potential: We created a proprietary algorithm that evaluates the capabilities of your CPU + Cooling Capability: The on-board intelligence also watches system vitals like temperatures, fan speeds, and power draw to gauge cooling performance = AI Overclocking: Utilises on-board intelligence to perform automated clocking and provides target frequency and voltage estimations for savvy veterans that prefer manual tuning.
5-Way Optimisation: Overclocking Intelligence
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. Realtime Machine™ Optimisation is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimisation leverages the same on-board intelligence as AI Overclocking, but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that’s well-tuned from the get-go.
Realtime Machine™ TPU Insight: CPU Performance Boost
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is the intelligence behind our automated system-tuning utility, and offers the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters for optimal performance.
Realtime Machine™ EPU Guidance: All-Round Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode — a smart setting that saves energy by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Fan Xpert 4: Flexible Cooling Controls for Air and Liquid
Realtime Machines™ have comprehensive control over fans, with an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum — keeping your system whisper-quiet on-set.
Realtime Machine™ Digi+ Power Control: Precise Digital Power Control
The Realtime Machine™ Digi+ system delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App: App Specific Optimisation for Realtime Applications
Realtime Machine™ Turbo App is an intuitive tool allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritise network data and optimise audio settings at app level, meaning your Realtime Machine™ system is perfectly optimised for what you’re doing on-set.
Media-Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Realtime Machine™ offers one of the best in the business.
• AI Overclocking Guide: The AI OC Guide allows you to enable the AI Overclocking or view a quick guide.
• Prediction: AI Overclocking monitors system vitals like power draw, temperatures, and fan speeds to gauge overclocking performance.
• Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
• EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
• SATA Information: Display SATA port details that help you easily recognise drives.
• Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
• Search Function: Quickly and easily find the option or setting you’re looking for.
• ASUS BIOS Profile: Save BIOS settings for migration to new BIOS version or system.
• GPU POST: View recommendations for multi-VGA configurations and detailed information for selected ASUS graphics cards.
• Last Modified Log: Track the last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
• SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
OptiMem II: Reimagined From the Ground Up
To provide Intel’s latest processors’ unfettered access to memory bandwidth, we’ve reimagined motherboard trace routing from the ground up. Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. In addition, to further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we’ve employed a highly customised T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signalling.
Realtime Machine™ Benefits:
• Improved memory stability and compatibility.
• Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages.
• Improved memory frequency margin.
*Tested by using Synopsys HSPICE simulation software.
MemOK! II: Automated Recovery
MemOK! II automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability. When a DRAM-related POST error occurs, the motherboard adjusts memory parameters until the system is able to start.
Cool and Reliable
Designed to tackle compute workloads Realtime Machine™ has enhanced power delivery for multithreaded processors and an array of controllable headers for liquid loops and air coolers.
Cooler By Design
Realtime Machine™ features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever.
M.2 Heatsink: Keep Your SSD Cooler
Realtime Machine™ has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures for optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Power Delivery Enhancements
The WS Z390 PRO’s CPU VRM utilises Dr. MOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that Intel’s latest processors demand.
Realtime Machine™ ProCool Power Connector
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. This lowers impedance, which helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
Realtime Machine™ Build to Last
SafeSlot: Protect Your Graphics Card Investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot that provides superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-moulding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
• M.2: Speed Up with On-Board M.2 Up to 32Gbps: With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It’s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
• U.2: Join the NVMe Revolution: The revolutionary specification that lets your SSDs scream at top speed. Simply attach your choice of drive and experience data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps — and free up a PCIe slot for another expansion card.
• Intel Optane Memory: Optane Ready: Intel Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Realtime Machine™. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
• USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C: Ultimate-Speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen2 On-Board: With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A™ and reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ ports, you’ll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
• USB 3.1 Gen 2 Front Panel Connector: Future-Proof Connectivity: Realtime Machine™ front panel USB 3.1 connector.
• ThunderboltEX 3 Card Ready: Experience Blistering Thunderbolt™ 3 Speeds and Any-Way-Up Connectivity: Realtime Machine™ supports ThunderboltEX 3, an Intel-certified Thunderbolt™ 3 add-on card that enables bi-directional speeds of up to 40Gbps through a single cable. Thunderbolt 3 also supports daisy-chaining up to six devices, has a reversible USB-C connector for USB 3.1 compatibility, and supports USB Power Delivery for fast, high-power charging of up to 36W.
• Intel Ethernet: Faster Data Transfers, Lower CPU Usage: WS Z390 PRO features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel’s LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
• Turbo LAN: Network-Optimisation Software for Customisable Packet Prioritisation: Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
*ThunderboltEX 3 card available separately for purchase.
Realtime Machine™ Intel Z390 Chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
The Realtime Machine™ motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support on-board graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance. Features• Quad-GPU Supports: Fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFireX™ GPU configurations.
• AI Overclocking: Quickly optimises your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts.
• OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimisations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking.
• Enhanced Power Solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency.
• UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily.
• Industry-Leading Cooling Options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pump, via Realtime Machine™ Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI.
• Dual M.2 Heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability.
• Ultra-Fast Storage: Dual M.2 and U.2, plus USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type-A and Type-C ports on board and a front-panel connector.