4K Realtime Compositing
Call for price.
On-Set Facilities has integrated and developed a broadcast compliant 4K real-time compositing system to shoot final pixel content in studios, in realtime, mixing real sets and virtual sets, to expand the creative possibilities while reducing production time and costs.
A concept of black box service, with a pipeline that has been verified with the most successful VFX companies in Europe. OSF real-time compositing systems are available as a rack with Operator and Supervisor, with all the systems and devices included. This rack is easy to move to any studio or real indoor or outdoor location.
- Modular design, can incorporate new technologies easily, such as the chroma key, the recorders, the realtime trackers.
- Uncompressed 4K 10bit quality @ 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p.
- Adapted to film cameras such as Alexa, Red, Sony Venice.
- Compatible with high-end lenses such as Zeiss, Arri, Cooke
- Record by layers,Camera RAW, Foreground, Background, Matte, Composite, FBX camera data, all synchronised by timecode.
- Import sets from all major 3d applications like Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D, 3D Studio, Houdini.
- Realtime focus and cinematic depth of field with Bokeh simulation.
- Easy to set-up, 1 day setting up for studio and lenses calibration.
Use on set for film, TV and high-end 2D screen content production that demands broadcast compliant footage in 4K.